Expand your knowledge! In more than 100 scientific sessions, 2,200 posters, workshops and short courses, learn about:
Network with thousands of scientists from across the pharmaceutical field and the globe!
- Section Town Halls
- Focus Group Social
Layoff-proof your career!
- Attend leadership and management skill-building sessions
- Discuss management challenges with other managers to learn what works
- Update your LinkedIn profile with an expert’s help
- Get your resume reviewed during a scheduled Resume Review session
Coming in September: AAPS Career Fair
Upload your resume, browse job listings, and book appointments with recruiters before you arrive in San Diego! Watch for announcements.Employer and Recruiter Opportunities
Reserve you on-site recruiting and interview space and post job openings before the meeting.
Monday, Nov 13
Solving Problems with Regenerative Engineering
Cato T. Laurencin,M.D.,Ph.D.
Leading Through Adversity and Change
Co-Founder and Chief Patient Officer, Legacy Health Strategies
Using H/D Exchange to Predict Protein Stability in Lyophilized Formulations
Eric Munson, Ph.D.
University of Kentucky
Wearable Diagnostics as an Opportunity for Physicians, Patient, Industry, and Healthcare Providers
Sven Stegemann, Ph.D.
How to Make Formulation Development Patient Centric: Towards Evidence Based Medicines for Children
Catherine Tuleu, Ph.D.
University of College London
Academia and Industry Collaborations in Pharmaceutical Sciences: A Two Way Street for Learning and Translation
Uday Kompella, Ph.D.
University of Colorado Denver
Immunogenicity Assessment Methodologies for Chimeric-Antigen-Receptor Modified T-Cell Therapy
Boris Gorovits, Ph.D.
Where Scientists Meet Partners and Find Solutions
- World’s leading suppliers of products and services
- NEW! Continued Conversations – 30-minute follow-up discussions with other scientists following symposia
- Poster Forums – 60-minute, topic-focused, conversational spaces for authors and participants
- 20-minute Chalk Talks -- short, intimate discussions on scientific topics led by experts
- Career Development Center – Layoff-proof your career!
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.